Hey guys!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We spent ours compiling this latest list of favorites to help make your Monday a little bit better. Enjoy!
This week, Deborah’s loving…
- My Happy Planner. After the crazy weekend I just had, it’s great that I had a place to keep track of everything. I went to the corn maze Friday night, had a baby shower brunch on Saturday, then babysat for a friend Sunday evening! I love The Happy Planner from Me & My Big Ideas because it’s super customizable, and I’m a big fan of the vertical layout that splits each day into morning, afternoon, and evening.
- My new red shoes. Jellies are my weakness. I loved them as a kid, and I still love them as an adult. So, when I found these at my local Goodwill for about $5, I couldn’t pass them up! I like to pair them with jeans and a black shirt to really make them pop. They’re also perfect for game day. Go Dawgs!
- If I Stay. Finally finished this book Saturday night, and I really enjoyed it. It’s about a girl who gets into a car accident with her family, and she is in a coma in the hospital. The whole book is a mix of flashbacks and her out-of-body experience there in the hospital. It was a quick read, and I can’t wait to watch the movie and read the sequel.
- All things GOLD. The saying goes, “All that glitters is not gold.” And in The Fellowship of the Ring, Tolkien said, “All that is gold does not glitter.” While both of these things are true, I say, “Glittery gold things are pretty and they make me smile.” (With the exception of gold jewelry. Go figure.) Here are some of my favorite gold things: my moshi iPhone case, my beautiful gold-confetti PAPERSOURCE planner, and this charming elephant I picked up at an antique store the other day.
- “Fixer Upper” on HGTV. Or in my case, “Fixer Upper” on Netflix. I just started watching the first season and I love it! Chip and Joanna Gaines are a great team and quite possibly the cutest couple ever. Plus, I live in my own fixer upper so the show gives me endless inspiration. Check out Magnolia Homes here and catch the show’s season three premiere, December 1 at 9 pm, on HGTV. Or, be like me and repeatedly watch season one on Netflix until they upload more episodes. 🙂
- HALLOWEEN. Ryan and I spent most of Saturday decorating our front porch for Halloween–just in time to get two full weeks of enjoyment out of it. This is actually the first year we’ve been in this house that we’ve not had to work on Halloween, so we’re super excited to see how many trick-or-treaters show up. We didn’t do any scary decorations because there are families with small children on our block, much to Ryan’s disappointment, but I think it turned out great! Here’s a picture of the wreath I made, complete with creepy-crawlies. More to come later this week!
What are you loving right now?